Thursday, April 17, 2008

What a strange day for me...nothing in particular. I had 2 ESL students in my morning class. They are interested in buying homes, but there isn't any Spanish speaking realtors in the area. How horrible...I can't imagine buying a house and not being able to speak English very well.. It was awful enough for me..I can't imagine not speaking the language very well.
Taught computer class tonight; the students seem to enjoy it. We started Microsoft publishing tonight. Next week they will make a flyer and a card in class.
I enjoy teaching so much; it is really wonderful to see students get the "aha" moment.

I ran 6 miles today, but walked the last 1 1/2 miles. I don't know why...I just felt DONE. I think because it was warmer than usual. I'm not complaining..it is wonderful to run in warm weather. I will have to adjust to it.
tommiann

No comments: