Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It was warm today, yepee! However, I only ran 4 miles..what am I going to do this weekend? I haven't decided if I'm going to run yet or not. I need to make a decision. Saw something on the internet about CHIrunning. Read a little about it, but not sure I undersand it.
ESL class went ok tonight, everyone worked on the computers. The room was warm so the students were really getting sleepy. Worked with math too; I love teaching math. I had 7 students, this is unusual to have this many. I was pleased, but still not enough. I need 10 students to help offset the instructor's cost. I just don't know what to do about this situation. It really is bothering me. I have brainstormed ideas with others, and the idea of a Saturday class might help. I'm starting the marketing for it for Summer. However, I'll probably close some other morning classes. I'm teaching it, but it doesn't make me feel any better.
tommiann

No comments: