Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I ran 6 miles today; it was a beautiful WARM overcast day. Not used to running in humidity, but it's better than the cold. 68 was the high, but tomorrow the high is suppose to be 41, YUCK. I HATE spring. I start to get spoiled with the warmth and BAM the cold hits.

Classes went ok today, discussed phrasal verbs. One of the students wants to call others to invite them to class because she enjoys it so much. I didn't have the heart to tell her that they are afraid of driving. Teaching English is rewarding, and I have the perfect Utopian teaching experience. I have students that want to be in class and want to learn; sometimes I think we can learn more from other cultures. I think it's an oxymoron at times that I teach English, because I learn more from them than they learn from me.
tommiann

No comments: