Friday, May 9, 2008

Well, tomorrow is GED graduation. Some of my ESL students will be walking. They came to my ESL class and I helped them with various subjects and questions. I really love teaching GED, it is a wonderful opportunity to give someone a second chance at receiving their high school diploma.

Tomorrow is also my daughter's prom. It's going to be very busy and hectic. I'm lining up the graduates (the largest class ever!) and afterwords, zipping to get my daughter's hair, nails, and make up done. I like doing this type of stuff, but all in one day?
Ran just a few mile tonight, my heart wasn't into it. I have to much to do and not enough time or money to do it. My youngest daughter is graduating from high school and she is a miracle unto herself! She was diagnosed with Developmentally challenged (the old Mental Retardation) and mild autism. Her diagnosis changed at the age of 13, right when we were considering finding a home. Well, to make a VERY long story short, she has several separate diagnosis' that mimick the above. So she is graduating from high school..with a diploma, is a MIRACLE! I want to give ALL parents hope, FIGHT for your child in school; you know YOUR child.
More later on her story.....
tommiann

No comments: