Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial weekend

All I want to do is teach.......



What a wonderful relaxing weekend. I went to the beach and visited some friends; we had a wonderful time.

Ralph is finishing the guest bedroom; I can't wait till it's done. My family from California is coming in 2 weeks for my daughter's graduation. I need to clean the house today, but I know I will really need to deep clean next weekend, so my heart isn't it today.

My ESL classes are now officially closed. I'm really heartbroken over all of this. I am the ESL coordinator and have nothing to coordinate. I have NOTHING to do. My supervisor thinks she has enough to give me to keep me busy, but I know she doesn't. I need to think about what my options are. I LOVE teaching and can't imagine doing anything else. I'm going to see the dean of another department because their are a couple of part time teaching positions available. I have worked really hard to get to be full time and don't want to lose my full time position, but what else do I need to do? The idea of going to my office with nothing to do is really terrible for me. I do not possess many gifts, but the one gift that I have is teaching. Classes do not begin till fall so the question is.....what will I do this summer????????? sit in my office?
tommiann

No comments: