Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My husband's dad



Ralph's father died Sept 30th....10 years after my dad..Lawrence's birthday is the same day as my dad's, weird.
It's been a very difficult day. Ralph left for Saudia today; he didn't want to go back. How do you as a wife, tell your husband he has to go? I didn't know what to do..his job is there. With the economy in the shape it's in, I don't think we have much of a choice. His job is an airplane mechanic...who's going to fly with the economy in the shape it's in?
He likes his job in Saudia, but he HATES being away from me. I hate it too, but what is the answer?
Andee has health insurance through this company. His other company would not insure Andee..it's not an option.
With his father's death and leaving me, he isn't doing too well.
I think with getting back to a schedule, and the doldrums of the day, it should get a bit easier, but the holidays will be difficult.
This is the part of getting older, losing parents is never easy..combine that with leaving the country, and it's a recipe for emotional mess.
Well, that's all for now
tommiann

No comments: