Friday, September 25, 2009

Haven't posted in a LONG time. I had to post something tonight..or morning. It's 1:00am. I went out with my daughter; she asked me to go to a bar. It was not fun. I think I brought my daughter down. I feel bad. I don't fit. The people were drunk, and I think I embarassed my daughter without realizing it. I guess I'm too old, too teacherish, and just plain stuck in my ways. Never thought my youth would just be sooo far behind. How silly of me...why didn't I realize how old I am?
Ralph is still in Germany, I worry about our marriage. He's been gone for over a year now. I wonder what our future will be like?
I still knit, but it takes me so long. It doesn't come naturally and I wish I was good at it. There are so many projects I would love to do, but know that I probably would screw those up too.
My friends have their families, so it seems I'm down on the friend list too. I'm just a sorry ole gal, aren't I.
me

No comments: